1. Please be prompt in dropping off and picking up your child.
2. Ensure your child is with studio staff or instructor before leaving.
3. Parents are responsible for monitoring all siblings that are not attending class.
4. No Food or Drink allowed in classroom (please pack your dancer a water bottle)
5. No gum chewing in the classroom.
6. NJ-DSPA and its staff are not responsible for any damage to or loss of personal property or valuables.
1. Tuition is due on the 1st of every month.
2. Payments received after the 10th of each month will be considered late and assessed $15 late fee.
3. Students may not be allowed to participate in class if account is more than 60 days past due.
4. Tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Our tuition is based on a yearly fee that is broken down into 10 monthly installments for your convenience. Your monthly payment is due on the 1st of every month.
6. Missed classes or snow cancellations should be made up in a comparable class within 60 days.
1. Students are required to wear leotard and tights for class.
2. Hair must be pulled away from the face and securely fastened.
3. No excessive jewelry should be worn during class.
4. Dance shoes must not be worn outside.
5. No dancers will be allow to dance in socks, please make sure your dancer has the proper dance shoes for class.
1. Students must attend regularly to participate in any performances.
2. Any student with excessive absence within 60 days prior to a show may not be allowed to perform.
3. Please report all absences to studio by sending an email to or by leaving a message at 973.527.4100.
4. Make up classes are offered as a courtesy and can be arranged by contacting the office.
5. It may not always be possible to offer make up class for the same style or age group.
6. If there is another class available and is not full, we will gladly arrange a makeup class.
7. Makeup class must be taken within 60 days from date of absence.
Late Arrival to Class
1. Late arrivals is discouraged as classes are structured to properly warm up at the beginning of class.
2. Coming in late is dangerous to the muscles and disrupts the concentration of the class.
3. Students arriving more than 15 minutes late may be asked to sit and watch rather than participate.
1. All students are given the opportunity to perform.
2. Parents are responsible for purchasing necessary costumes from DSPA by the due date.
3. Costume payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Students must be enrolled by February to participate in June performance.
5. Dress rehearsals and show dates replace scheduled class time and included in monthly tuition.
6. There are no regularly scheduled classes the week of dress rehearsal or show days (show activities replace all classes at the studio).